- Determining Your Housing Needs
- Start The Home-Buying Process!
- How Lenders Decide Your Maximum Loan
- Purchasing Vs Renting A Home
- Why Use a REALTOR?
- Learn Your Community Resources
- Walkthrough -What To Look For
- Keeping Track Of Homes
- What To Ask When Looking At Homes
- Older Vs Newer Homes
- What Is Earnest Money?
- What Do Home Inspectors Do?
- What About Flood Plains?
- What Are Home Warranties?
- Final Walkthrough Warnings
- What Is A Rate Lock?
- What Is A Mortgage?
- What is A Qualified Mortgage?
- What Is Loan-To-Value (LTV)?
- How Large A Down Payment Do I Need?
- What Is Ability To Repay?
- First-Time Mortgages?
- The Main Types Of Mortgages
- How Interest Affects Mortgages
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage Advantages
- Key Factors In Mortgage Payments
- What Does A Mortgage Cover?
- What Are Discount Points?
- What Is Mortgage Insurance?
- What Is PMI?
- Key Steps To Secure Your Loan
- What is Debt-To-Income?
- Pre-Qualifying vs Pre-Approval
- Lending Process DOs and DON’Ts
- After Your Loan Application
- Choosing Your Lender
- Choosing Your Home Loan
- How To Compare Loans
- Understanding Loan Fees
- What is A Good Faith Estimate?
- What Is RESPA?
- What’s An Appraisal?
Credit, Closing & Federal Programs
- What is A Credit Score?
- Find Your Credit History
- What Is Escrow?
- Closing Costs Explained Visually
- Title Insurance Explained Visually
- What Are Real Estate Commissions?
- What Happens On Closing Day?
- What Do I Get At Closing?
- What Makes Up Closing Costs?
- How Can The FHA Help?
- What Are The Steps In FHA Loans?
- About FHA Closing Costs
- About 203(b) and 203(k) FHA Loans
- What Are VA Loans?
- Major VA Loan Types
- What is The VA COE?
- Making Your Home Ready To Sell
- Preparing For Internet Showing
- Home Sales Tips -Prepping The Inside
- Home Sales Tips -Prepping The Outside
- How Do I Evaluate An Offer?
- What Is A Counter-Offer?
- The Closing Process For Home Sellers
- 6 Home-Selling Mistakes
- What Can I Ask Brokers?
- Setting Your Price
- Which Square Footage Figure??
- How Is A Home Marketed?
- Improving Your Home’s Value
- What Lenders Must Disclose
- Loans Covered By TRID Disclosures
- Loans NOT Covered By TRID Disclosures
- 6 Required Pieces of Information
- Can Lenders Request More Information?
- Do Lenders HAVE To Approve In 3 Days?
- What Is A Business Day?
- How Long Will Lenders Keep My Records?
- What Does The Loan Estimate Tell You?
- Could My Loan Exceed The Estimate?
- Refunds -If Your Loan Exceeds Your Estimate
- Can Creditors Revise Loan Estimates?
- Can My Settlement Charges Change?
- When Do I Get My Closing Disclosure?
- Loan Estimates -Terms, Payments, Closing
- Loan Estimates -Loan Costs
- Loan Estimates -Services You Can’t Shop
- Loan Estimates -Services You CAN Shop
- Loan Estimates -Other Costs
- Calculating Your Cash To Close
- Understanding Loan Estimate Comparisons
- Your Rights For Closing Disclosures
- Closing Disclosures -Understanding Page 1
- Closing Disclosures – Closing Costs
- Closing Disclosures – Understanding Summaries
- Closing Disclosures – Important Additions
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS
Get a Free Consultancy
The team at Example Company Law will represent you with professionalism and integrity. Schedule your free consultation with us today.