Wills, Trusts and Estates
Wills, Trust and Estates
What are your final wishes? How do you want your assets managed – either now or after you pass? These choices are too important to leave to chance or deal with “someday.”
In Tampa, families trust The Law Firm to guide them through these critical decisions. We are experts in wills, trusts, and estates. We help families ensure that their intentions are known and their wishes are carried out.
Estate planning uses wills and trusts as tools to meet your goals. Our team can help you:
- Protect assets
- Plan for illness or incapacity
- Avoid probate
- Protect beneficiaries
- Minimize taxes
- Gift assets
- Pay for medical and long-term care
When your financial house isn’t in order, it can cost you and your family dearly. Protect your assets and the people you love with smart estate planning. Request a free consultation with The Law Firm today.
Frequently asked questions about wills, trust and estates
- What is Estate Planning?
- Trust vs. a Living Will, What’s the difference?
- Family Trust vs. Living Trust: What’s the difference?
- What’s the Difference Between a Probate Attorney and an Estate Planning Attorney?
- How to build an effective estate plan
- Medical Power of Attorney vs Advance Directive: What’s the Difference?
- How to choose a Medical Power of Attorney
- Medical Directive vs Medical Power of Attorney: What’s the difference?
- Can a Medical Power of Attorney be overridden?
- Can a Medical Directive be overridden?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Why should I have a power of attorney?
- What’s the difference between a living will and power of attorney?
- Can a Power of Attorney be overridden?
- What is a Living Will?
- Who should get a will?
- Living Will vs Last Will & Testament
- When should I get a will?
- How to get a will
- 6 big causes of inheritance disputes
- What are inheritance disputes?
- How to avoid inheritance disputes
- How can you resolve an inheritance dispute?